Astroastro provides you a unique facility of storing multiple sets of birth data under your
own account. So, now you can permanently save the birth data of your family and friends!
This would save you the trouble of entering the same data again and again.
To enter a new birth data profile under your account, please login using your Astroastro
Account ID and password. Once you are logged in, please follow the below mentioned simple
- Click on the My Account link on the top bar.
- Now Click on the Maintain Users link, present on the left hand navigation bar.
- To add a new birth profile under your account, click on the click here link. You will be taken to a birth data entry form.
- Now fill in Your Birth Details. Please make sure that you fill in the correct details as accuracy of birth data is very critical in Vedic Astrology. If you have chosen USA as the country, please click the Select State button to select a state. Remember to click on Verify City button after entering the City.
- Clicking on the Verify City button would open a popup window. This will automatically lookup up the longitude, latitude, Timezone and DST of your birth place. The popup window will list the names of closely matching cities. Please select the appropriate city from the given list and press OK. This will get you back to the main data entry form.
- You may either choose an existing location for this birth profile or add a new location. The location information will primarily be used for Muhurta (Electional Astrology).
- Now click on the Save button to save your information permanently.