Though you can access a few features at Astroastro without being registered but we
strongly recommend you to register in order to explore most of its features. The
registration process is very simple. Follow the given steps to register yourself at
- From the Click on New User link.
- Fill in the Account Information.
- Please make sure that you choose an Account ID and password, that is easy to remember, but still safe.
- Please enter a valid email address. Your account may be deactivated, if a false email address is used.
- Choose your membership type. Click here to learn about the Free Membership benefits. Click here to know about the Gold Membership benefits.
- You will be required to fill in your contact details, in case you opt for a Gold membership. Free Members need not fill this informaion.
- Now fill in Your Birth Details. Please make sure that you fill in the correct details as accuracy of birth data is very critical in Vedic Astrology. If you have chosen USA as the country, please click the Select State button to select a state. Remember to click on Verify City button after entering the City.
- Clicking on the Verify City button would open a popup window. This will automatically lookup up the longitude, latitude, Timezone and DST of your birth place. The popup window will list the names of closely matching cities. Please select the appropriate city from the given list and press OK. This will get you back to the main data entry form.
- Similarly enter your location information. The location information will primarily be used for Muhurta (Electional Astrology).
- Now click on the Save button to save your information permanently.
- Congratulations on becoming a member of the Astroastro family!